So incredibly excited about this workshop!!
INsideOUT is a powerful and practical workshop using meditation, journaling and movement to help you connect to what is present, and to express and release what no longer serves.
No dance training or technique needed!
Would you like:
- a change outside of your everyday routine?
- to express your free spirit, because you don’t do it on a regular basis?
- to nurture yourself as you’re probably the last person on the list to get taken care of?
- to be in a community of like-minded, soulful people connecting in a heartfelt and meaningful way?
- to be given permission to dance?
- to let go, have fun, be free?
Then this workshop is for you!
- Meditate to ground and slow our day down, getting in touch with that voice inside, and to feel calm and peaceful.
- Free-form dance to warm and strengthen the body, let go of stress and worry, to express what our soul wants to say, and feel free, uninhibited and joyful.
- Use Visualization to put our goals and ideas into energetic action and to experience the power of positive intention and focus.
- Journal write, to give voice to our feelings and find resolution on challenging issues.
After this incredibly transformative class, we will enjoy a lunch catered by Fred62 and receive mini massages from the healing hands of Megan O'Connor. We will be in the beautiful space at the Armory Center for the Arts in Pasadena. Make sure you leave time to peruse the art gallery before or after the event!
$40 early bird, $45 at the door.
There are a limited number of spaces so sign up now!
1pm - 2:30pm: INsideOUT Workshop
2:30pm to 4pm: Lunch, social, massage
Armory Center for the Arts is located in Old Town Pasadena
145 North Raymond Avenue
Pasadena, CA 91103
Up to 90 minutes for free parking is available at the city parking structure just north of Armory on Raymond Avenue. $2 after 90 minutes.
What people are saying about the INsideOUT experience!
To learn more about INsideOUT, check it out here.